- Antivirus, Malware, Spyware, Unwanted Ransomware etc
- 1 Year Subscription – 1 Device (PC, Laptop)
- Official Download link and an Official Product Key is provided.
- EMAIL DELIVERY WITHIN 3 Hours (please allow up to 12 Hours during busy times)
- Manuals/Instructions and official download links are provided.
- Compatible with: Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Advanced Malware Protection
– Malwarebytes Premium is Malwarebytes’ strongest protection ever. It fights threats that antivirus software isn’t advanced enough to stop.
– All threats are removed including worms, rogues, diallers, trojans, rootkits, spyware, exploits, bots, and other malware. Work, play, and socialize online freely with no worry.
What is malware?
– Malware is malicious software engineered to work for its makers, and not for the computer user. Malware might steal your identity, install unwanted programs, or encrypt and hold your digital files for ransom.
– As a term, “malware” covers all sorts of malicious software, including Trojans, spyware, adware, ransomware, and viruses. Malware is now often delivered by exploiting flaws (“exploits”) in legitimate programs.
Removes malware and spyware
Detects and removes malware and other advanced threats.
Automatically finds malware 24/7
Detects malware in real-time, before it can be a danger to your device.
Stops exploit attacks
Shields vulnerable systems and software’s from exploit attacks.
Blocks ransomware attacks
Stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage.
Shields against malicious websites
Prevents access to and from known malicious websites.
Okay, so how do I protect against it?
- Download a proven anti-malware scanner with real-time protection such as Malwarebytes Premium.
- Keep your programs updated so cybercriminals can’t exploit them.
- Protect your WIFI with an encrypted password. Never use open WIFI.
- Use WPA/WPA2 encryption standard on your home WIFI; do not use WEP encryption.
- Back up important files to a local hard drive.
- Do not open emails from people/companies you don’t know.
- Do not click on links sent to you via email or IM without first “hovering” your pointer over the link to confirm it is sending you to a legitimate site.